Sunday, September 04, 2005

shanghai my heart

the city of partey....


thanks to håkan!!



me and my sister at afterwork with the swedes of shanghai.



at romane's spa.
instead of clapping hands one could use this funny toy haha.



@ bar rouge. hands up 4 us.



i agree, chinese lad born '74. looks like he's 40 something.



swosh! still @ bar rouge.



war of pillows.



håkans arms are approximately two meters haha.



tipsy maria spilled a drink on me. i'm trying to dry my bra.
it was soaking.



the senior citizens of shanghai playing mah jong.



i'm trying to squat like the other local people.



@ silk king doing some measurements.
the dresses of the movie in the mood for love
were made by this company.


now i'm a real chinese lady. i've got myself a beautiful qipow.



playing pool with håkan. i won!



last but not least. some souvenirs.

2 Comments:

Blogger goofy law said...

ta love!
är du fortfarande i åhus?
puss

12:11 AM  
Blogger After Work said...

Saknar Shanghai. Det var jättekul att resa med dig Syrran. Vi åker tillbaka om ett år...Fortsätt och ta schyssta bilder.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home