Wednesday, March 01, 2006

but i think your pulse would start to rush.



okej, kanske inte av den bästa kvalitén men här kommer de utlovade rysmaterialen iallafall!

enjoy the silence
personal jesus
home
suffer well
policy of truth
shake the disease
everything counts
never let me down again

och detta var kvällens set list:

>a pain that i'm used to
> john the revelator
> a question of time
> policy of truth
> precious
> walking in my shoes
> suffer well
> damaged people
> home
> i want it all
> the sinner in me
> i feel you
> behind the wheel
> world in my eyes
> personal jesus
> enjoy the silence
> shake the disease
> just can't get enough
> everything counts
> never let me down again
> goodnight lovers

jag saknade it's no good.

iiih syrran ringde precis nu. de inväntar dm i globen. jag vill också se de encore une fois dans la estockholmo i sommar!! utomshuskonsert yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home